About Woman's Missionary Union Foundation
The WMU Foundation, established in 1995 by the National Woman’s Missionary Union (WMU) under the leadership of Dr. Dellanna O’Brien, plays a vital role in supporting WMU, Baptist missions and various related causes. The foundation provides opportunities for individuals to engage with missions by offering numerous funds and endowments that contribute to WMU ministry, women’s leadership development, anti-human trafficking efforts, and more.
TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF CHRISTIAN MISSIONS AND ENSURE THE FINANCIAL FUTURE OF WMU.
TO ENGAGE MISSIONS-MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES TO ENCOURAGE, MOTIVATE, FACILITATE, AND SUSTAIN THE INVESTMENT OF RESOURCES FOR THE BENEFIT OF WMU AND THE CAUSES IT SUPPORTS.
- Find your missions passion through a variety of funds and endowments, which fund the ministry of WMU, women’s leadership development, anti-human trafficking ministries, and much more.
- Provide scholarships to Southern Baptist missionary kids (NAMB and IMB) and those who are pursuing mission work both in the U.S. and around the world.
- Invest using biblically-responsible investment management services available to WMU organizations, churches, missions organizations, and other Christian groups. The WMU Foundation avoids investments that exploit human vulnerability. Your investment will not support companies with a significant interest in adult entertainment, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, or abortion as a means of birth control.
- Leave a missions legacy through planned giving, including financial gifts (Charitable Gift Annuities) and estate plans.
- Honor your missions heroes on the Walk of Faith.